Build your dream home with us
Warranty & FAQ INformation
Ready to Move (RTM) Homes
Home Hardware North Battleford has a wide selection of RTM homes to fit any lifestyle need and desire. Our RTM homes are constructed on site and then moved to your location when they are completed. Typically, our RTM’s are delivered when fully finished and delivered in one piece. Once the home is put on the foundation, your RTM home doesn’t need much else to be move in ready.
Home Hardware Has Many RTM Plans
Access to All Building Supplies in Our Retail Space
Interior Finishings, Appliances, Decor in Store
Start to Finish Homes & Cabins
View our 1-2-10 Brochure for more home warranty information.
Home Building Standards
All homes are constructed to National Building Code Standards
All homes subject to Independent third-party testing, inspection, & certification to CSA A277 Standard
All homes covered by Saskatchewan New Home Warranty – Premier Coverage (1-2-10)
Registered as: EA Developments Ltd. o/a Home Hardware Building Centre
BP (Mystique 42): Limited Lifetime Warranty – email@example.com
- Warranty period begins on the date that the original installation of the shingles on the roof is complete.
- BP carries a limited warranty for wind “blow off” during the first 15 years after installation.
Kaycan – Contact: (306) 664-3611– Saskatoon branch
- Warranty period begins the day installation is complete.
All Weather Windows – Contact: (800) 589-9899
- 20-Year Warranty on seal failure of the installation glass unit and on PVC (vinyl) components.
- 10-Year Warranty on peeling, bubbling, cracking, flaking or chipping of paint on metal, cladding or PVC.
1-Year Warranty on spontaneous glass breakage.
- Limited transferable warranty for single family stand-alone residence (transferrable to new owners
FloForm – Contact: 306-655-7733
- Warranty depends on what brand and type of countertop the customer purchases.
Home Hardware Cabinets – Contact: 306-445-3350
- 5-Year replacement warranty for any defective parts.
Stonewood Bath Cabinetry – Contact: 855-719-4870
- 1-Year Limited Warranty to the original purchaser (from date of purchase) on all Wood Products (free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use).
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on drawer sliders, door hinges, porcelain sinks and stone tops (free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use).
Superior Cabinets – Contact: 306-667-6687
- Lifetime warranty for metal drawer glides and door hinges supplied by Superior Cabinets (under normal use).
- 5-Year warranty on material and workmanship in the construction of cabinetry, cabinet doors and finish on doors and parts.
- No warranty coverage for warping, cracking or shrinking resulting from inappropriate humidity levels.
Vinyl, laminate, carpet warranty depends on what brand and type of flooring the customer purchases.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are these RTMs available on site?
The RTM floor plans on this site are homes that we are currently building or have previously built. Our inventory is constantly changing.
What if a floor plan is close to what we need…but not quite right?
No worries! Our experienced drafting department can modify floorplans to suit your personal needs and preferences!
I have an idea of what I want…but I haven’t found the right plan. Can I bring my ideas to you?
How do I get a price estimate for the RTM I’m interested in?
We recognize that the right price is as important as the right home! Our quoting process involves 3 stages:
Stage 1: We prepare a preliminary estimate for the floor plan based on our standard specifications and existing options.
Stage 2: We review the preliminary estimate with you to confirm/correct our assumptions, discuss design changes and modifications, clarify preferences and discuss budget considerations. This review gives our customers invaluable insight into the pricing impact of various preferences and options. It is a critical step in preparing a valid quote for your consideration.
Stage 3: We prepare a revised cost projection based on your stated preferences.
Your RTM spec homes are priced (I know the cost for that home). Can I get the same final pricing assurance for a new RTM build?
Our comprehensive Estimate & Quoting process enables us to refine pricing and ultimately structure a valid quote that you can fully depend on—a quote that we can, and will, honour. No surprise pricing adjustments during the build, or after the build. A quote that reflects your wishes and intentions while respecting your budget for the project. If the RTM project involves financing, this quote is the document you would take to the bank to arrange financing.
I’m concerned about prices changing as the RTM is under construction. Can you address that?
Once a contract is signed, the RTM price is firm. We honour the signed contract price, regardless of market conditions or other circumstances. There are no pricing adjustments during the build, or after the build – unless changes are requested by the customer.
What if I want to make changes during the construction phase? Do I have any flexibility?
Despite our comprehensive consultation process prior to construction, changes are inevitably requested, and accommodated throughout the building process. Your requested changes are documented on a Change Order Request and priced according to the change requested. You are in control of any changes to the cost of your RTM.